The Greendale Village Club will open two tennis courts designed for children under the age of 10 at noon on Saturday.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony will be attended by Village Club President Michael Connor, Village Club pro Mike Patneaude, Lance Allan of WTMJ-TV 4, a Village Club member; and Nancy Massart, the executive director of the Wisconsin Tennis Association.
The Village Club, 6263 Sherwood Road in Greendale, is just the second facility in the Milwaukee area to offer the unique teaching tool. The two new courts were built adjacent to the club's 10 traditional courts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale relay wins at Woodland Indoor
- Sports Shorts: April 10
- Greendale's Perszyk reflects on season of building, success
- Sports Shorts: April 3
- Jankowski tops Greendale's girls track and field returnees
- Perez paced Greendale boys' drive to the state tournament
- Whitnall bounced back after slow start
- Greendale boys track and field team looks to develop depth
- State trip capped solid season for Greendale boys basketball team
- Greendale's run ends with loss in state semifinal