The Greendale Village Club will open two tennis courts designed for children under the age of 10 at noon on Saturday.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony will be attended by Village Club President Michael Connor, Village Club pro Mike Patneaude, Lance Allan of WTMJ-TV 4, a Village Club member; and Nancy Massart, the executive director of the Wisconsin Tennis Association.
The Village Club, 6263 Sherwood Road in Greendale, is just the second facility in the Milwaukee area to offer the unique teaching tool. The two new courts were built adjacent to the club's 10 traditional courts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale spoils Franklin football dedication, 31-14
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Aug. 29
- Football: Poll: Will Greendale or Franklin win in Week 2 matchup?
- Greendale boys soccer team off to unbeaten start
- Football: Ringelberg helps Greendale football team rally past Bulldogs in opener
- Skill players will once again lead the Greendale football team in 2014
- Ty Ramirez, Tristian Pipp, Zack Henderson lead Greendale's charge
- Will 'the boys of summer baseball' keep playing in the years to come?
- Baseball: Ty Ramirez, Zack Henderson combine on no-hitter in regional contest
- Greendale basketball, baseball coaches enjoy honor of directing stars