The Greendale Village Club will open two tennis courts designed for children under the age of 10 at noon on Saturday.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony will be attended by Village Club President Michael Connor, Village Club pro Mike Patneaude, Lance Allan of WTMJ-TV 4, a Village Club member; and Nancy Massart, the executive director of the Wisconsin Tennis Association.
The Village Club, 6263 Sherwood Road in Greendale, is just the second facility in the Milwaukee area to offer the unique teaching tool. The two new courts were built adjacent to the club's 10 traditional courts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek basketball girls believe they can be strong again
- Greendale's Carolyn Jungers nabs second place at state swimming meet
- Young Greendale girls basketball team facing multiple questions
- Sports correction: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Mistakes doom Greendale football team in playoff defeat to Wolverines
- Greendale's Carolyn Jungers set to swim in two events at state meet
- Greendale boys volleyball team reaches sectional championship match
- Football: Mistakes doom Greendale football team in playoff defeat to Waukesha West
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Level 3
- Second-quarter burst boosts Greendale football team past Burlington