The Greendale Village Club will open two tennis courts designed for children under the age of 10 at noon on Saturday.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony will be attended by Village Club President Michael Connor, Village Club pro Mike Patneaude, Lance Allan of WTMJ-TV 4, a Village Club member; and Nancy Massart, the executive director of the Wisconsin Tennis Association.
The Village Club, 6263 Sherwood Road in Greendale, is just the second facility in the Milwaukee area to offer the unique teaching tool. The two new courts were built adjacent to the club's 10 traditional courts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Baseball: Ty Ramirez, Zack Henderson combine on no-hitter in regional contest
- Greendale basketball, baseball coaches enjoy honor of directing stars
- Greendale baseball team finishes regular season with split of 4 games
- Greendale baseball team shows its versatility in sweeping four games
- Greendale baseball team clinches Woodland Conference championship
- Greendale's Mergs honored as athletes of the year at Whitewater
- Greendale baseball success stems from chemistry, pitching, home field
- Greendale's Alex Rendon ties for eighth individually in state golf
- Greendale baseball team just keeps on rolling with three victories
- Sport Shorts: June 12