The Greendale Village Club will open two tennis courts designed for children under the age of 10 at noon on Saturday.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony will be attended by Village Club President Michael Connor, Village Club pro Mike Patneaude, Lance Allan of WTMJ-TV 4, a Village Club member; and Nancy Massart, the executive director of the Wisconsin Tennis Association.
The Village Club, 6263 Sherwood Road in Greendale, is just the second facility in the Milwaukee area to offer the unique teaching tool. The two new courts were built adjacent to the club's 10 traditional courts.
- Wisco to Rio: Miles from home: Greendale's Hilborn to compete in Olympics marathon — for Latvia
- Greendale baseball team enjoyed another winning season, had fun along the way
- Greendale grabs second place in Woodland Conference baseball tournament
- Greendale baseball team brings home third consecutive Woodland Conference West title
- Greendale's Jankowiak, Tomaszewski toss no-hitter in victory over Wauwatosa West
- Greendale baseball team pulls out three gritty victories to hold Woodland West lead
- Greendale's Thomson bounces back from bad round, moves to up to earn state medal
- Greendale baseball team's winning streak ended by New Berlin West in 11 innings
- Nerves hurt chances for Greendale's Rudd at state track meet
- Nate Thomson, Greendale boys golf team come in second in Woodland Conference Tournament