The Greendale Village Club will open two tennis courts designed for children under the age of 10 at noon on Saturday.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony will be attended by Village Club President Michael Connor, Village Club pro Mike Patneaude, Lance Allan of WTMJ-TV 4, a Village Club member; and Nancy Massart, the executive director of the Wisconsin Tennis Association.
The Village Club, 6263 Sherwood Road in Greendale, is just the second facility in the Milwaukee area to offer the unique teaching tool. The two new courts were built adjacent to the club's 10 traditional courts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sports Shorts: Dec. 5
- Ringelbergs a winning team for Greendale football
- Greendale trio attains All-Suburban honors
- Optimism runs high for Greendale boys basketball team
- Basketball: I played at state: Ashley Imperiale
- Work ethic, leadership key Greendale girls basketball
- Greendale handed stunning state football defeat
- Greendale passing play makes state history
- Social media story: Division 3 prep football state title game: Greendale vs. Monona Grove
- Jungers earns all-state swim honors for Greendale girls