The drawing took place at 6 PM on Sunday, August 15, 2010 at the Lions beergarden. Winners were as follows: $500 1st prize - Lyle Dorow, stub # 406; $200 2nd prize - Dave Budziszek, stub # 3466; $100 3rd prize - Jill Lewandowski, stub # 1107; $50 4th prize - Christine Anderson, stub # 71.
All raffle proceeds will be deposited in next year's college scholarship competition account. The club thanks all who participated.
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band