Sara Bill and Adam Puzach have both been trained in photography at Carroll University.
Sara's artistic goal is to explore new and intriguing aesthetics in simple objects and ordinary scenes. Her photographs are a sampling of "glimpses" she has captured along the way both at home and in her travels. With her camera and in her mind she is always creating images. Sara is currently enrolled in the photography program at Columbia College in Chicago.
Adam chose to show his selection of portrait photographs incorporating fruit as integral components of the subject matter. These portraits are whimsical and lighthearted. He is a continuing student of photography and business at Carroll and also operates as a free-lance commercial photographer.
Reception for the artists from 2 to 5 pm, Sept. 5 through November 27 at Taylors Peoples Park on Main Street in historic downtown Waukesha
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants
- Lemberg Invests in Its Future Leadership
- Pick The Perfect Paint Color With Callen
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale