Sara Bill and Adam Puzach have both been trained in photography at Carroll University.
Sara's artistic goal is to explore new and intriguing aesthetics in simple objects and ordinary scenes. Her photographs are a sampling of "glimpses" she has captured along the way both at home and in her travels. With her camera and in her mind she is always creating images. Sara is currently enrolled in the photography program at Columbia College in Chicago.
Adam chose to show his selection of portrait photographs incorporating fruit as integral components of the subject matter. These portraits are whimsical and lighthearted. He is a continuing student of photography and business at Carroll and also operates as a free-lance commercial photographer.
Reception for the artists from 2 to 5 pm, Sept. 5 through November 27 at Taylors Peoples Park on Main Street in historic downtown Waukesha
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours