Sara Bill and Adam Puzach have both been trained in photography at Carroll University.
Sara's artistic goal is to explore new and intriguing aesthetics in simple objects and ordinary scenes. Her photographs are a sampling of "glimpses" she has captured along the way both at home and in her travels. With her camera and in her mind she is always creating images. Sara is currently enrolled in the photography program at Columbia College in Chicago.
Adam chose to show his selection of portrait photographs incorporating fruit as integral components of the subject matter. These portraits are whimsical and lighthearted. He is a continuing student of photography and business at Carroll and also operates as a free-lance commercial photographer.
Reception for the artists from 2 to 5 pm, Sept. 5 through November 27 at Taylors Peoples Park on Main Street in historic downtown Waukesha
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- Shear Madness
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Billie Kubly to Receive Evan P. Helfaer Award for Philanthropic Leadership