Sara Bill and Adam Puzach have both been trained in photography at Carroll University.
Sara's artistic goal is to explore new and intriguing aesthetics in simple objects and ordinary scenes. Her photographs are a sampling of "glimpses" she has captured along the way both at home and in her travels. With her camera and in her mind she is always creating images. Sara is currently enrolled in the photography program at Columbia College in Chicago.
Adam chose to show his selection of portrait photographs incorporating fruit as integral components of the subject matter. These portraits are whimsical and lighthearted. He is a continuing student of photography and business at Carroll and also operates as a free-lance commercial photographer.
Reception for the artists from 2 to 5 pm, Sept. 5 through November 27 at Taylors Peoples Park on Main Street in historic downtown Waukesha
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas Holly Fair
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Thanksgiving Day Free Bootcamp Workout in the Park
- St.Alphonsus Sunday School Students to Aid the Poor this Thanksgiving