Sara Bill and Adam Puzach have both been trained in photography at Carroll University.
Sara's artistic goal is to explore new and intriguing aesthetics in simple objects and ordinary scenes. Her photographs are a sampling of "glimpses" she has captured along the way both at home and in her travels. With her camera and in her mind she is always creating images. Sara is currently enrolled in the photography program at Columbia College in Chicago.
Adam chose to show his selection of portrait photographs incorporating fruit as integral components of the subject matter. These portraits are whimsical and lighthearted. He is a continuing student of photography and business at Carroll and also operates as a free-lance commercial photographer.
Reception for the artists from 2 to 5 pm, Sept. 5 through November 27 at Taylors Peoples Park on Main Street in historic downtown Waukesha
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st