The Greendale Public Library just completed a very successful Wisconsin Regional Art Program. For over a month the Library has had over 100 pieces of art on display by 40 artists.
On Saturday the 11th, the Library held a program and an announcement of which works were either local honorable mentions recipients or State Exhibit winners.
Audrey Bunchkowski Three Gills Watercolor STATE EXHIBIT
Marcy Calkins Escape Acrylic STATE EXHIBIT
David Carpenter Chinese Garden Colored Pencil STATE EXHIBIT
Polly Edgar The Map of a World Watercolor & Ink STATE EXHIBIT
Shannon Finger Turkish Street Vendor Oil STATE EXHIBIT
Joseph Hargreaves Urban Scape Print STATE EXHIBIT
Beth Ann Huxsol Café Intervention Oil STATE EXHIBIT
Louise Joyner Pears Watercolor STATE EXHIBIT
Mari Kosmatka Summer Morning Painting STATE EXHIBIT
Shirley Kroening Other Worlds Mixed Media STATE EXHIBIT
Jean Pascek Flight Watercolor Mixed Media STATE EXHIBIT
Mary Prince Little Turtle’s Pow Wow Watercolor STATE EXHIBIT
Michael Sirus Polish Iron Black and White Photography STATE EXHIBIT
J. M. Wood What Lurks in the Shadows Oil STATE EXHIBIT
Sherry Ackerman Jefferson Street Watercolor HONORABLE MENTION
George M. Cunningham Going Fishing Watercolor HONORABLE MENTION
John L. R. Edgar Canyon Country Transparent Watercolor HONORABLE MENTION
Megan Goetz I Wonder Painting/Graphics (Acrylic, Collage) HONORABLE MENTION
Anita L. Hagen Jester Nother Birthday Hat Watercolor HONORABLE MENTION
Mary Lou Lindroth Flicker in Snow Watercolor HONORABLE MENTION
Susan Nitzke Show-off Watercolor HONORABLE MENTION
Ajit Parekh Spider Woman Photograph HONORABLE MENTION
Lynda Reitz A Single Rose Acrylic HONORABLE MENTION
Jocelyn Schmidt Skull Scratchboard HONORABLE MENTION
Margaret Schumann On the Shelf, Now Watercolor HONORABLE MENTION
Kelly Marie Steitz #3 Green Batik HONORABLE MENTION
Ryan Walczyk Fish Digital Photography HONORABLE MENTION
Helmut G. Zendek Barn in Whitnall Park Photography HONORABLE MENTION
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- $80,000 raised to benefit Aurora Visiting Nurse Association
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive