My name is Staci Joers and I have been teaching cooking classes since 1992 and what I've learned is that everyone loves to eat. But these days few people have the time or know-how to make nutritious, delicious foods from scratch. This is where my cooking classes come in. They are designed to show the novice how to prepare wonderful dishes with a gourmet flare. And although I've designed my classes to appeal to new cooks, seasoned veterans also enjoy them and come away with new ideas and a few things they didn't know.
My classes are demonstration-style, so I'll show you how to prepare several wonderful dishes and you'll get to sample them all and take home the recipes.
Join me on Tuesday, November 16 at Greendale High School
from 6:30 to 9:00 pm for a fun night of cooking and entertainment featuring...
Updated Thanksgiving Classics
I'll prepare these items for you to sample:
Herb-topped Sweet Potato Biscuits,
Lemon Herb Turkey,
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes & Root Veggies,
“Too good” Thanksgiving Stuffing with Bratwurst, Apricots & Cranberries and
No-bake Pumpkin Mousse Tart
Plus you will receive lots of extra recipes and menu ideas with wine recommendations.
GREENDALE PARK & RECREATION
Classes held at Greendale High School
Greendale, WI 53129
(in the Home Ec Room #135)
Call Greendale Rec at (414)423-2790 to register.
This class is a co-op with Greendale and Greenfield Rec Depts so Greenfield folks can register thru...
Greenfield Park & Recreation
Call Greenfield Rec at (414) 329-5370 to register.
Greendale Website: www.greendale.k12.wi.us
Greenfield Website: www.ci.greenfield.wi.us
Thanks and Good Eatin'
Hope to see you at a cooking class soon!!
You can also check out my classes on
Time Warner Digital Cable
Select the "Restaurants & Food " category and then select "Cooking with Class"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Open House