The award-winning Greendale Poms are set to host their annual "Dance with the Poms" kids clinic on Friday, November 19 from 5 to 7 pm at Greendale High School. The clinic is open to 1st-8th graders. Participants will learn a fun routine, receive poms, have dinner and perform with the Poms at the Panther Madness basketball event that evening. Cost is $15 in advance or $17 at the door. To register or for more information, contact email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"