Special Reading Of "The Polar Express" At Greendale Public Library - A Dickens Of A Christmas
*You Are Invited to a Special Evening*
THE POLAR EXPRESS
at the Greendale Public Library
Friday, December 3rd
6:00pm "The Polar Express"
Read and Performed by Local Actress, DEBRA BABICH
5:00pm-8:00pm Holiday Cookie Decorating
Discover the magic of THE POLAR EXPRESS by Chris Van Allsburg. Join us for this magical evening and enjoy a special dramatic reading of this classic children's tale, performed by our own local actress and Greendale resident - DEBRA BABICH.
*CELEBRATE "A DICKENS OF A CHRISTMAS" IN HISTORIC DOWNTOWN GREENDALE*
*This event is FREE! No registration needed.*
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club