Special Reading Of "The Polar Express" At Greendale Public Library - A Dickens Of A Christmas
*You Are Invited to a Special Evening*
THE POLAR EXPRESS
at the Greendale Public Library
Friday, December 3rd
6:00pm "The Polar Express"
Read and Performed by Local Actress, DEBRA BABICH
5:00pm-8:00pm Holiday Cookie Decorating
Discover the magic of THE POLAR EXPRESS by Chris Van Allsburg. Join us for this magical evening and enjoy a special dramatic reading of this classic children's tale, performed by our own local actress and Greendale resident - DEBRA BABICH.
*CELEBRATE "A DICKENS OF A CHRISTMAS" IN HISTORIC DOWNTOWN GREENDALE*
*This event is FREE! No registration needed.*
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration