Special Reading Of "The Polar Express" At Greendale Public Library - A Dickens Of A Christmas
*You Are Invited to a Special Evening*
THE POLAR EXPRESS
at the Greendale Public Library
Friday, December 3rd
6:00pm "The Polar Express"
Read and Performed by Local Actress, DEBRA BABICH
5:00pm-8:00pm Holiday Cookie Decorating
Discover the magic of THE POLAR EXPRESS by Chris Van Allsburg. Join us for this magical evening and enjoy a special dramatic reading of this classic children's tale, performed by our own local actress and Greendale resident - DEBRA BABICH.
*CELEBRATE "A DICKENS OF A CHRISTMAS" IN HISTORIC DOWNTOWN GREENDALE*
*This event is FREE! No registration needed.*
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date