Special Reading Of "The Polar Express" At Greendale Public Library - A Dickens Of A Christmas
*You Are Invited to a Special Evening*
THE POLAR EXPRESS
at the Greendale Public Library
Friday, December 3rd
6:00pm "The Polar Express"
Read and Performed by Local Actress, DEBRA BABICH
5:00pm-8:00pm Holiday Cookie Decorating
Discover the magic of THE POLAR EXPRESS by Chris Van Allsburg. Join us for this magical evening and enjoy a special dramatic reading of this classic children's tale, performed by our own local actress and Greendale resident - DEBRA BABICH.
*CELEBRATE "A DICKENS OF A CHRISTMAS" IN HISTORIC DOWNTOWN GREENDALE*
*This event is FREE! No registration needed.*
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project