Join Kathi Miller, “The Clutter Coach” as she presents her radical approach to gift giving. This holiday season, learn to give gifts that are appreciated, not returned. Discover unique, practical, and earth-friendly gift ideas for every budget!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Greendale Public Library
5647 Broad Street
Lower Level Meeting Room
This program is free and open to the public. Space is limited. Registration recommended. To register, visit or call the Library at 414 423-2136, or email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project