Join Kathi Miller, “The Clutter Coach” as she presents her radical approach to gift giving. This holiday season, learn to give gifts that are appreciated, not returned. Discover unique, practical, and earth-friendly gift ideas for every budget!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Greendale Public Library
5647 Broad Street
Lower Level Meeting Room
This program is free and open to the public. Space is limited. Registration recommended. To register, visit or call the Library at 414 423-2136, or email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"