Join Kathi Miller, “The Clutter Coach” as she presents her radical approach to gift giving. This holiday season, learn to give gifts that are appreciated, not returned. Discover unique, practical, and earth-friendly gift ideas for every budget!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Greendale Public Library
5647 Broad Street
Lower Level Meeting Room
This program is free and open to the public. Space is limited. Registration recommended. To register, visit or call the Library at 414 423-2136, or email your registration to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- $80,000 raised to benefit Aurora Visiting Nurse Association