Join Kathi Miller, “The Clutter Coach” as she presents her radical approach to gift giving. This holiday season, learn to give gifts that are appreciated, not returned. Discover unique, practical, and earth-friendly gift ideas for every budget!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Greendale Public Library
5647 Broad Street
Lower Level Meeting Room
This program is free and open to the public. Space is limited. Registration recommended. To register, visit or call the Library at 414 423-2136, or email your registration to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair