Join Kathi Miller, “The Clutter Coach” as she presents her radical approach to gift giving. This holiday season, learn to give gifts that are appreciated, not returned. Discover unique, practical, and earth-friendly gift ideas for every budget!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Greendale Public Library
5647 Broad Street
Lower Level Meeting Room
This program is free and open to the public. Space is limited. Registration recommended. To register, visit or call the Library at 414 423-2136, or email your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Sky Zone Hosts First Responder “Thank You” Night
- OAK CREEK HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Shop Franklin Public Library’s Bonus Book Sale
- Franklin Public Library Author Event with Dr. Raymond Wu