Friday, December 3rd - 2:00 p.m.
"An Old-Fashioned Christmas"
Hosted by Trimborn Farm and the Greendale Public Library
Join author Rochelle Pennington on a trip back in time. From Norman Rockwell and Howdy Doody to Lincoln Logs and Billie the Brownie, this holidaypresentation recaptures the spirit of Christmases past.
"The pages of An Old-Fashioned Christmas: Tinsel, Gingerbread Men and Raggedy Ann beckon a remembrance of Christmas past and invite readers to take a nostalgic glance backward to a period of time when rotary-dialed telephones, cloth diapers, and percolating coffee pots were part of daily life."
Check out Rochelle Pennington's website for more information:
*This family program is FREE! No registration required.*
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair