Learn how to secure your computer against Malware and viruses at the Franklin Public Library on Thursday, December 2nd from 6pm to 8pm.
The class, "Securing Your Computer" is taught in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab by Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy. Each participant is offered use of state of the art computers.
The class will include information about making sure you are secure on your computer, programs to use, and tips to keep you safe.
Beginner and Advanced computer users are invited to register for the cost of $5. Stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, to pre-register or call the library at 414-425-8214. Payment is expected before the computer class.
This class and many other computer classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library. There are NO residency requirements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit