Learn how to secure your computer against Malware and viruses at the Franklin Public Library on Thursday, December 2nd from 6pm to 8pm.
The class, "Securing Your Computer" is taught in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab by Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy. Each participant is offered use of state of the art computers.
The class will include information about making sure you are secure on your computer, programs to use, and tips to keep you safe.
Beginner and Advanced computer users are invited to register for the cost of $5. Stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, to pre-register or call the library at 414-425-8214. Payment is expected before the computer class.
This class and many other computer classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library. There are NO residency requirements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!