Learn how to secure your computer against Malware and viruses at the Franklin Public Library on Thursday, December 2nd from 6pm to 8pm.
The class, "Securing Your Computer" is taught in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab by Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy. Each participant is offered use of state of the art computers.
The class will include information about making sure you are secure on your computer, programs to use, and tips to keep you safe.
Beginner and Advanced computer users are invited to register for the cost of $5. Stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, to pre-register or call the library at 414-425-8214. Payment is expected before the computer class.
This class and many other computer classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library. There are NO residency requirements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- $80,000 raised to benefit Aurora Visiting Nurse Association