Learn how to secure your computer against Malware and viruses at the Franklin Public Library on Thursday, December 2nd from 6pm to 8pm.
The class, "Securing Your Computer" is taught in the Franklin Public Library Technology Lab by Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy. Each participant is offered use of state of the art computers.
The class will include information about making sure you are secure on your computer, programs to use, and tips to keep you safe.
Beginner and Advanced computer users are invited to register for the cost of $5. Stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, to pre-register or call the library at 414-425-8214. Payment is expected before the computer class.
This class and many other computer classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library. There are NO residency requirements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Open House