Johnson Bank will host the Forest Park Pop Singers on December 10th in an effort to bring the Holiday Spirit to its clients and community. The Singers are comprised of 40 middle school students, led by Elizabeth Eggers, who perform popular, contemporary music.
Johnson Bank is located at 3001 W Rawson Ave in Franklin. Owned by the Johnson Family of Racine, the bank enjoys supporting local communities and the arts.
Community members and clients are invited from 4-5 pm to enjoy the Pop Singers.
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids