Johnson Bank will host the Forest Park Pop Singers on December 10th in an effort to bring the Holiday Spirit to its clients and community. The Singers are comprised of 40 middle school students, led by Elizabeth Eggers, who perform popular, contemporary music.
Johnson Bank is located at 3001 W Rawson Ave in Franklin. Owned by the Johnson Family of Racine, the bank enjoys supporting local communities and the arts.
Community members and clients are invited from 4-5 pm to enjoy the Pop Singers.
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date