Johnson Bank will host the Forest Park Pop Singers on December 10th in an effort to bring the Holiday Spirit to its clients and community. The Singers are comprised of 40 middle school students, led by Elizabeth Eggers, who perform popular, contemporary music.
Johnson Bank is located at 3001 W Rawson Ave in Franklin. Owned by the Johnson Family of Racine, the bank enjoys supporting local communities and the arts.
Community members and clients are invited from 4-5 pm to enjoy the Pop Singers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Greenfield Concert Band is Recruiting New Members!
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- 5th Annual Classic Car Show
- Red Carpet Celebration