Johnson Bank will host the Forest Park Pop Singers on December 10th in an effort to bring the Holiday Spirit to its clients and community. The Singers are comprised of 40 middle school students, led by Elizabeth Eggers, who perform popular, contemporary music.
Johnson Bank is located at 3001 W Rawson Ave in Franklin. Owned by the Johnson Family of Racine, the bank enjoys supporting local communities and the arts.
Community members and clients are invited from 4-5 pm to enjoy the Pop Singers.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants
- Lemberg Invests in Its Future Leadership
- Pick The Perfect Paint Color With Callen
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale