Johnson Bank will host the Forest Park Pop Singers on December 10th in an effort to bring the Holiday Spirit to its clients and community. The Singers are comprised of 40 middle school students, led by Elizabeth Eggers, who perform popular, contemporary music.
Johnson Bank is located at 3001 W Rawson Ave in Franklin. Owned by the Johnson Family of Racine, the bank enjoys supporting local communities and the arts.
Community members and clients are invited from 4-5 pm to enjoy the Pop Singers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Greenhills Ohio Proclaims March 20th "Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day"
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness