Milwaukee, WI, December 10, 2010 – Fitness for EveryBODY and Feeding America has joined forces to offer their First Annual “Burn the Fat, Feed the Hungry” Holiday Workout on Friday, December 24, 2010, 8:00-9:15a.m.
Amy Friese, owner of Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC, is eager to start your day on a positive note by offering a strength training and cardiovascular workout, and a chance to help the hungry in the process.
“This is the perfect opportunity to do something good for our bodies, and for others as well,” says Friese. “We are excited to partner with Feeding America to help benefit those in need this holiday season.”
Participants will receive $1 off of the $20 class fee for each non-perishable food item donated.
“Our goal is that each person will bring 20 items to donate.” says Friese.
The class will take place at St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 6705 Northway in Greendale. Participants are encouraged to bring a yoga mat and 5-15lb weights.
To register, email email@example.com with the subject line “Feed the Hungry.”
About Fitness for EveryBODY
Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC is dedicated to improving the fitness level and overall life satisfaction of its clients by offering exceptional small group training, yoga and nutritional education. By becoming mindful and actively participating in these activities, our clients achieve success in all aspects of their lives. For information on additional classes and schedules, visit Fit4eBody.com or call 414-840-7276.
About Feeding America
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin is the largest non-profit distributor of food in Wisconsin and has distributed over 250 million pounds of food in the last 28 years. Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin is a Member of Feeding America, the largest domestic hunger relief organization in the country. For more information, visit FeedingAmericaWI.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- Shear Madness
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Billie Kubly to Receive Evan P. Helfaer Award for Philanthropic Leadership