Milwaukee, WI, December 10, 2010 – Fitness for EveryBODY and Feeding America has joined forces to offer their First Annual “Burn the Fat, Feed the Hungry” Holiday Workout on Friday, December 24, 2010, 8:00-9:15a.m.
Amy Friese, owner of Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC, is eager to start your day on a positive note by offering a strength training and cardiovascular workout, and a chance to help the hungry in the process.
“This is the perfect opportunity to do something good for our bodies, and for others as well,” says Friese. “We are excited to partner with Feeding America to help benefit those in need this holiday season.”
Participants will receive $1 off of the $20 class fee for each non-perishable food item donated.
“Our goal is that each person will bring 20 items to donate.” says Friese.
The class will take place at St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 6705 Northway in Greendale. Participants are encouraged to bring a yoga mat and 5-15lb weights.
To register, email email@example.com with the subject line “Feed the Hungry.”
About Fitness for EveryBODY
Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC is dedicated to improving the fitness level and overall life satisfaction of its clients by offering exceptional small group training, yoga and nutritional education. By becoming mindful and actively participating in these activities, our clients achieve success in all aspects of their lives. For information on additional classes and schedules, visit Fit4eBody.com or call 414-840-7276.
About Feeding America
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin is the largest non-profit distributor of food in Wisconsin and has distributed over 250 million pounds of food in the last 28 years. Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin is a Member of Feeding America, the largest domestic hunger relief organization in the country. For more information, visit FeedingAmericaWI.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Hymn Festival at Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry