Milwaukee, WI, December 10, 2010 – Fitness for EveryBODY and Feeding America has joined forces to offer their First Annual “Burn the Fat, Feed the Hungry” Holiday Workout on Friday, December 24, 2010, 8:00-9:15a.m.
Amy Friese, owner of Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC, is eager to start your day on a positive note by offering a strength training and cardiovascular workout, and a chance to help the hungry in the process.
“This is the perfect opportunity to do something good for our bodies, and for others as well,” says Friese. “We are excited to partner with Feeding America to help benefit those in need this holiday season.”
Participants will receive $1 off of the $20 class fee for each non-perishable food item donated.
“Our goal is that each person will bring 20 items to donate.” says Friese.
The class will take place at St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 6705 Northway in Greendale. Participants are encouraged to bring a yoga mat and 5-15lb weights.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Feed the Hungry.”
About Fitness for EveryBODY
Fitness for EveryBODY, LLC is dedicated to improving the fitness level and overall life satisfaction of its clients by offering exceptional small group training, yoga and nutritional education. By becoming mindful and actively participating in these activities, our clients achieve success in all aspects of their lives. For information on additional classes and schedules, visit Fit4eBody.com or call 414-840-7276.
About Feeding America
Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin is the largest non-profit distributor of food in Wisconsin and has distributed over 250 million pounds of food in the last 28 years. Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin is a Member of Feeding America, the largest domestic hunger relief organization in the country. For more information, visit FeedingAmericaWI.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair