GREENDALE COMMUNITY THEATRE presents, BAT BOY: THE MUSICAL on January 7th, 8th,13th & 14thth at 7:30 PM and 2:00 PM matinee on January 15th at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Tickets are $12 for Adults and $8 for Students. Tickets will also be sold at the door. The Box Office will be open 1 hour prior to the show. The show is not recommended for children under the age of 13. For information, visit our website: www.GCTheatre.com or call our Box Office line: 414-423-2700, ext 4193.
A wacky contemporary musical with both tongue and fang set firmly in cheek, BAT BOY: THE MUSICAL is the tale of a supposed “bat boy” discovered in a West Virginia cave. This off-the-wall winner blends wit, irony, and intelligence in a feast of the imagination. Mixing rock, Broadway, gospel, and country styles, this exuberant hit combines campy fun with compelling comedy. You’d be batty to miss it! "Big laughs! It’s remarkable what intelligent wit can accomplish." — The New York Times
Director Brian Bzdawka and Musical Director Tom Reifenberg have assembled an amazing ensemble for this production. The role of Bat Boy is played by Jordan Gwiazdowski. Matt Zeman plays the role of Dr. Parker, Stephanie Stazsak plays the role of the Shelley Parker – Dr. Parker’s daughter. Laura McDonald is cast as Meredith Parker - Dr. Parker’s wife. The rest of the ensemble includes Jared Bierbach, Brad Novak, N’Jameh Camara, Robby McGhee, Brittany Radocha, and David Hilestad.
It has now become a GCT tradition to select a charity for “pass the hat” donations after each show. For Bat Boy, we have selected the Blood Center of Wisconsin. The Blood Center of Wisconsin will have volunteers at all performances.
Greendale Community Theatre was voted the #1 Theatre Group on WISN’s A-List for 2010. Greendale Community Theatre is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Dept. of Greendale, WI.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Home About Us Elections Blog News Alerts Media Contact Us Ken Skowronski Leads Fundraising Leading Into December 17th Special Election
- Ice Center Grand Opening Sunday Dec. 15
- Franklin Public Library extends Friday hours
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Greendale Poms Win Badger State Pom Competition
- Greendale Special Olympics Raising Funds Through Polar Plunge
- Greendale School Board Academy Date Set
- You're Invited!
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2