The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Sky Zone Hosts First Responder “Thank You” Night
- OAK CREEK HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Shop Franklin Public Library’s Bonus Book Sale
- Franklin Public Library Author Event with Dr. Raymond Wu