The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season