The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants
- Lemberg Invests in Its Future Leadership
- Pick The Perfect Paint Color With Callen
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale