The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Have fun while helping others!
- St. Alphonsus Students Participate in STEM Career Fair
- South Milwaukee High School Annual Track Casino Night
- A Woman's Place is in Muskego!