The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Understanding the Journey of Grief...Making Healing Choices Along the Way
- Collaborative Divorce Group to hold Second Saturday workshop April 12th 10am-Noon Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World