The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Rock'n Food Truck Rally Heads Back to Franklin!