The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band