The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- 5th Annual Classic Car Show
- Red Carpet Celebration
- Spring Break 2016 in China with the Chamber
- 2106 Zone Baseball Program & Tryout Information
- South Milwaukee Market Temporarily Moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Georgie Porgie's Offers Chance to Win Free Custard for a Year on National Ice Cream Day
- Stewart and Heipp Named Assistant Coordinators for Ebenezer Child Care Centers
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Respect Our Waters at Oak Creek Concert on Wednesday