The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts