The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- $80,000 raised to benefit Aurora Visiting Nurse Association