The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis
- Device Workshop in Greendale
- Halloween Spooktacular, The Paranormal
- Bargains Galore
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Share Advice on Responding After Disaster Strikes
- 2nd Annual Catholic Schools Walk- Approximately 9,000 Expected to “Step Out” for an Education You Can Have Faith In