The Greendale School District has partnered with Aurora Health Care to offer a program for those interested in making their life healthier. The "Healthy Living, Healthy You" program will be available at no charge to Greendale residents and Greendale School District staff.
Experts from Aurora Health Care will help participants understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle and help them move toward making a change. Changing an unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one will lower the risk for cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, cancer and other diseases. This class, for men and women, includes a free cholesterol screening.
The program will be held every Wednesday from January 19 - May 11 at the Village Education Center, 5680 Broad Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Participants may attend either the 11:30 a.m. session or the 4:00 p.m. session. Sessions will last 45 minutes.
Registration is required. Call (414) 649-5767, or visit www.aurora.org/events to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Christmas Holly Fair
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin