Due to popular demand, the Franklin Public Library has added sessions for two new computer classes.
Please consider signing up for these classes without delay as they fill quickly. Classes are open to all adults. There are NO residency requirements.
Microsoft Word 2007 will be offered on Monday and Wednesday, January 17th and 19th from 10:15 to 12:15 pm in the Franklin Public Library's Technology Room which houses state-of-the-art computers for individual use.
The Microsoft Word 2007 is a class for beginners using Windows 7. Participants will learn to construct letters, cut, copy, and paste commands, and much more in this two-day hands-on class. Detailed handouts are provided.
The cost of this two-session class is $10.
The second Microsoft class offered is Microsoft Excel 2007 which uses Windows 7. It is a four-session class offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 18th, 20th, 25th, and 27th from 6pm to 8pm.
Participants will learn to create spreadsheets for your rosters, address books, balancing checkbooks, and more. This is a four-day hands-on class with detailed handouts to help you throughout the learning process.
The cost of this four-session class is $20.
Both the Microsoft Word 2007 and the Microsoft Excel 2007 classes are taught by Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy.
Stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, Franklin, WI to preregister for either or both of these classes. Payment is expected at registration. Call the Franklin Public Library at 414-425-8214 with any questions.
These classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- 5th Annual Classic Car Show
- Red Carpet Celebration
- Spring Break 2016 in China with the Chamber
- 2106 Zone Baseball Program & Tryout Information
- South Milwaukee Market Temporarily Moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Georgie Porgie's Offers Chance to Win Free Custard for a Year on National Ice Cream Day
- Stewart and Heipp Named Assistant Coordinators for Ebenezer Child Care Centers
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Respect Our Waters at Oak Creek Concert on Wednesday