Due to popular demand, the Franklin Public Library has added sessions for two new computer classes.
Please consider signing up for these classes without delay as they fill quickly. Classes are open to all adults. There are NO residency requirements.
Microsoft Word 2007 will be offered on Monday and Wednesday, January 17th and 19th from 10:15 to 12:15 pm in the Franklin Public Library's Technology Room which houses state-of-the-art computers for individual use.
The Microsoft Word 2007 is a class for beginners using Windows 7. Participants will learn to construct letters, cut, copy, and paste commands, and much more in this two-day hands-on class. Detailed handouts are provided.
The cost of this two-session class is $10.
The second Microsoft class offered is Microsoft Excel 2007 which uses Windows 7. It is a four-session class offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 18th, 20th, 25th, and 27th from 6pm to 8pm.
Participants will learn to create spreadsheets for your rosters, address books, balancing checkbooks, and more. This is a four-day hands-on class with detailed handouts to help you throughout the learning process.
The cost of this four-session class is $20.
Both the Microsoft Word 2007 and the Microsoft Excel 2007 classes are taught by Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy.
Stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, Franklin, WI to preregister for either or both of these classes. Payment is expected at registration. Call the Franklin Public Library at 414-425-8214 with any questions.
These classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project