Due to popular demand, the Franklin Public Library has added sessions for two new computer classes.
Please consider signing up for these classes without delay as they fill quickly. Classes are open to all adults. There are NO residency requirements.
Microsoft Word 2007 will be offered on Monday and Wednesday, January 17th and 19th from 10:15 to 12:15 pm in the Franklin Public Library's Technology Room which houses state-of-the-art computers for individual use.
The Microsoft Word 2007 is a class for beginners using Windows 7. Participants will learn to construct letters, cut, copy, and paste commands, and much more in this two-day hands-on class. Detailed handouts are provided.
The cost of this two-session class is $10.
The second Microsoft class offered is Microsoft Excel 2007 which uses Windows 7. It is a four-session class offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 18th, 20th, 25th, and 27th from 6pm to 8pm.
Participants will learn to create spreadsheets for your rosters, address books, balancing checkbooks, and more. This is a four-day hands-on class with detailed handouts to help you throughout the learning process.
The cost of this four-session class is $20.
Both the Microsoft Word 2007 and the Microsoft Excel 2007 classes are taught by Joe Schoen, the Computer Guy.
Stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, Franklin, WI to preregister for either or both of these classes. Payment is expected at registration. Call the Franklin Public Library at 414-425-8214 with any questions.
These classes are sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season