It's a murder mystery worthy of the heartiest toast as the Rotary Club of New Berlin presents an evening of fine dining, super sleuthing, and all-around good fun.
Use your best investigative skills as you unravel a mystery set in Nippy Valley. Owner Malcolm Melee is celebrating the 10th anniversary of his famed winery, and is throwing a party for his friends and foes. Unfortunately, someone decides to put the cork on ol’ Malcolm. But, whodunit?
Think you're up for the challenge? Join us on Saturday, February 26 at New Berlin Banquet & Conference Center, 16000 W. Cleveland Ave. The intrigue starts at 5:00 p.m. with a cash bar and silent auction. Meet the cast of characters as you try to unravel the mystery over your sumptuous dinner.
Tickets, which are $35.00 each, include the dinner and mystery play. To order your tickets, visit our Web site. Proceeds from this event will be used to support organizations and projects throughout 2011.
Any questions, please call Tom Fuszard during business hours at 262-789-7975. We hope to see you on February 26!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- LUNCHEON/PRESENTATION IN FERCH'S NEWLY EXPANDED SPACE
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks