How about an evening of Wine and Chocolate? Some say it can’t be done, pairing wine with chocolate, however, if you carefully select the right wine to match the chocolate, the match can be absolutely delicious. As chocolate ranges from delicate white, through milk to dark bittersweet, there are a number of wine matches that may surprise you.
Surprise your sweetheart with this unique evening of tasting pleasure. The conviviality begins on Friday, February 11th at 6:00 pm at The Polish Center of Wisconsin, 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin.
You will enjoy wines from Consumer Beverage of Hales Corners, Hors D'oeuvres by Jack Norman, chocolates from area chocolatiers, and desserts from Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe.
Tickets are $30.00 per person and all proceeds will benefit the Clean Water International Project of the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, who are apparently attempting to turn wine back into water.
Tickets online at: http://whitnallrotarywinetasting.eventbrite.com or at Consumer Beverage, 5213 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners or Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe, 5311 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- $80,000 raised to benefit Aurora Visiting Nurse Association