How about an evening of Wine and Chocolate? Some say it can’t be done, pairing wine with chocolate, however, if you carefully select the right wine to match the chocolate, the match can be absolutely delicious. As chocolate ranges from delicate white, through milk to dark bittersweet, there are a number of wine matches that may surprise you.
Surprise your sweetheart with this unique evening of tasting pleasure. The conviviality begins on Friday, February 11th at 6:00 pm at The Polish Center of Wisconsin, 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin.
You will enjoy wines from Consumer Beverage of Hales Corners, Hors D'oeuvres by Jack Norman, chocolates from area chocolatiers, and desserts from Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe.
Tickets are $30.00 per person and all proceeds will benefit the Clean Water International Project of the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, who are apparently attempting to turn wine back into water.
Tickets online at: http://whitnallrotarywinetasting.eventbrite.com or at Consumer Beverage, 5213 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners or Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe, 5311 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- LUNCHEON/PRESENTATION IN FERCH'S NEWLY EXPANDED SPACE
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- St. Clare Street Fair
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Dulcie Schupe, Watercolor Artist at Tudor Oaks
- Have fun while helping others!
- St. Alphonsus Students Participate in STEM Career Fair