How about an evening of Wine and Chocolate? Some say it can’t be done, pairing wine with chocolate, however, if you carefully select the right wine to match the chocolate, the match can be absolutely delicious. As chocolate ranges from delicate white, through milk to dark bittersweet, there are a number of wine matches that may surprise you.
Surprise your sweetheart with this unique evening of tasting pleasure. The conviviality begins on Friday, February 11th at 6:00 pm at The Polish Center of Wisconsin, 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin.
You will enjoy wines from Consumer Beverage of Hales Corners, Hors D'oeuvres by Jack Norman, chocolates from area chocolatiers, and desserts from Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe.
Tickets are $30.00 per person and all proceeds will benefit the Clean Water International Project of the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, who are apparently attempting to turn wine back into water.
Tickets online at: http://whitnallrotarywinetasting.eventbrite.com or at Consumer Beverage, 5213 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners or Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe, 5311 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!