How about an evening of Wine and Chocolate? Some say it can’t be done, pairing wine with chocolate, however, if you carefully select the right wine to match the chocolate, the match can be absolutely delicious. As chocolate ranges from delicate white, through milk to dark bittersweet, there are a number of wine matches that may surprise you.
Surprise your sweetheart with this unique evening of tasting pleasure. The conviviality begins on Friday, February 11th at 6:00 pm at The Polish Center of Wisconsin, 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin.
You will enjoy wines from Consumer Beverage of Hales Corners, Hors D'oeuvres by Jack Norman, chocolates from area chocolatiers, and desserts from Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe.
Tickets are $30.00 per person and all proceeds will benefit the Clean Water International Project of the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, who are apparently attempting to turn wine back into water.
Tickets online at: http://whitnallrotarywinetasting.eventbrite.com or at Consumer Beverage, 5213 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners or Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe, 5311 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Understanding the Journey of Grief...Making Healing Choices Along the Way
- Collaborative Divorce Group to hold Second Saturday workshop April 12th 10am-Noon Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World