How about an evening of Wine and Chocolate? Some say it can’t be done, pairing wine with chocolate, however, if you carefully select the right wine to match the chocolate, the match can be absolutely delicious. As chocolate ranges from delicate white, through milk to dark bittersweet, there are a number of wine matches that may surprise you.
Surprise your sweetheart with this unique evening of tasting pleasure. The conviviality begins on Friday, February 11th at 6:00 pm at The Polish Center of Wisconsin, 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin.
You will enjoy wines from Consumer Beverage of Hales Corners, Hors D'oeuvres by Jack Norman, chocolates from area chocolatiers, and desserts from Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe.
Tickets are $30.00 per person and all proceeds will benefit the Clean Water International Project of the Whitnall Park Rotary Club, who are apparently attempting to turn wine back into water.
Tickets online at: http://whitnallrotarywinetasting.eventbrite.com or at Consumer Beverage, 5213 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners or Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe, 5311 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial