There is still time to get your tickets for the Whitnall Park Rotary winetasting event on Friday, February 11, from 6-9pm at the Polish Center of Wisconsin.
The first-time event is aimed at funding global clean water projects, and organizers have realized that this is an evening where they are literally turning wine into water.
"Whitnall Rotary does many things locally - such as funding scholarship programs for the Whitnall, Muskego-Norway, Greendale and Greenfield school districts - but we also have a global commitment to improving communities," said event chairperson Jim Thorsen.
Joining the Rotary will be Consumer Beverages in Hales Corners, which will provide wines from across the country and across the globe. In addition, Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe will be offering guests cheesecake samples with their choice of fruit toppings. Topping it all off are sweets from Forever Chocolate and Candy Bouquet.
Tickets are $30 and can be purchased online at http://www.whitnallrotarywinetasting.eventbrite.com, or at the following locations: Consumer Beverages, 5313 S. 108th St.; Gemma Rae's, 5311 S. 108th St.; or at Wilcox Financial Advisors, 10521 W. Layton Avenue, suite 200.
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours
- Murder Mystery Dinner to Benefit Kenya Kids
- Rock'n Food Truck Rally Heads Back to Franklin!