There is still time to get your tickets for the Whitnall Park Rotary winetasting event on Friday, February 11, from 6-9pm at the Polish Center of Wisconsin.
The first-time event is aimed at funding global clean water projects, and organizers have realized that this is an evening where they are literally turning wine into water.
"Whitnall Rotary does many things locally - such as funding scholarship programs for the Whitnall, Muskego-Norway, Greendale and Greenfield school districts - but we also have a global commitment to improving communities," said event chairperson Jim Thorsen.
Joining the Rotary will be Consumer Beverages in Hales Corners, which will provide wines from across the country and across the globe. In addition, Gemma Rae's Cheesecake Cafe will be offering guests cheesecake samples with their choice of fruit toppings. Topping it all off are sweets from Forever Chocolate and Candy Bouquet.
Tickets are $30 and can be purchased online at http://www.whitnallrotarywinetasting.eventbrite.com, or at the following locations: Consumer Beverages, 5313 S. 108th St.; Gemma Rae's, 5311 S. 108th St.; or at Wilcox Financial Advisors, 10521 W. Layton Avenue, suite 200.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- ‘Tis the Season
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Ground Breaking Ceremony Held for Greendale Health Center