On Tuesday and Thursday, March 8th and March 10th, from 6pm to 8pm, Photoscape, a FREE powerful photo manipulation program will be taught in the technology room of the Franklin Public Library by Joe Schoen, The Computer Guy.
The cost of the two-evening class is $10. In this hands-on class you will learn some of the basic tools of Photoscape and learn to use them to make your pictures look as best they can.
Photoscape is a program similar to Google's Picasa.
The Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, has a technology room furnished with twelve state-of-the-art computers. Stop in or call 414-425-8214 to register for this class. Registration and payment are expected before classes begin.
Ask for the printout of many other classes offerd by the Computer Guy at the Franklin Public Library. These classes are supported by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project