On Saturday, March 12th the Greenfield High School Student Senate will be hosting the 4th Annual Community Rummage Sale. The sale will take place from 8am-2pm in the Greenfield High School cafeteria. Please stop by to purchase your wares! The address is: 4800 S. 60th Street. If you would like to be a vendor at this event, please contact Laura at 414-281-6200 Ext. 2561. Please act quickly, however. There are only a few more tables available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"