On Saturday, March 12th the Greenfield High School Student Senate will be hosting the 4th Annual Community Rummage Sale. The sale will take place from 8am-2pm in the Greenfield High School cafeteria. Please stop by to purchase your wares! The address is: 4800 S. 60th Street. If you would like to be a vendor at this event, please contact Laura at 414-281-6200 Ext. 2561. Please act quickly, however. There are only a few more tables available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- African Children's Choir In-Concert at Hales Corners Lutheran
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- $80,000 raised to benefit Aurora Visiting Nurse Association