The Greendale High School Theatre Department will present its spring musical, "The Pajama Game", on the following dates:
Friday & Saturday, March 11 & 12, at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday Matinee, March 13, at 2:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, March 18 & 19, at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are now on sale. On days when school is in session, tickets may be purchased Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in the Greendale High School auditorium lobby (main entrance to the high school), from 2:30-3:30 p.m. In addition, tickets may be purchased or picked up Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. at GHS.
Tickets to evening performances are $10 for adults and $8 for students 18 & under.
Tickets to the Sunday, March 13 matinee are all $7.
All seats are reserved.
Those presenting a ticket to the Greendale School District's Empty Bowls fundraiser will receive a $1.00 discount on tickets to the March 19 performance of "The Pajama Game".
For a ticket order form and more information, please visit http://www.greendale.k12.wi.us/GHS/performing_arts.html.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants
- Lemberg Invests in Its Future Leadership
- Pick The Perfect Paint Color With Callen
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale