The Greendale High School Theatre Department will present its spring musical, "The Pajama Game", on the following dates:
Friday & Saturday, March 11 & 12, at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday Matinee, March 13, at 2:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, March 18 & 19, at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are now on sale. On days when school is in session, tickets may be purchased Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in the Greendale High School auditorium lobby (main entrance to the high school), from 2:30-3:30 p.m. In addition, tickets may be purchased or picked up Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. at GHS.
Tickets to evening performances are $10 for adults and $8 for students 18 & under.
Tickets to the Sunday, March 13 matinee are all $7.
All seats are reserved.
Those presenting a ticket to the Greendale School District's Empty Bowls fundraiser will receive a $1.00 discount on tickets to the March 19 performance of "The Pajama Game".
For a ticket order form and more information, please visit http://www.greendale.k12.wi.us/GHS/performing_arts.html.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"