The Greendale High School Theatre Department will present its spring musical, "The Pajama Game", on the following dates:
Friday & Saturday, March 11 & 12, at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday Matinee, March 13, at 2:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, March 18 & 19, at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are now on sale. On days when school is in session, tickets may be purchased Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in the Greendale High School auditorium lobby (main entrance to the high school), from 2:30-3:30 p.m. In addition, tickets may be purchased or picked up Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. at GHS.
Tickets to evening performances are $10 for adults and $8 for students 18 & under.
Tickets to the Sunday, March 13 matinee are all $7.
All seats are reserved.
Those presenting a ticket to the Greendale School District's Empty Bowls fundraiser will receive a $1.00 discount on tickets to the March 19 performance of "The Pajama Game".
For a ticket order form and more information, please visit http://www.greendale.k12.wi.us/GHS/performing_arts.html.
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date