The Greendale High School Theatre Department will present its spring musical, "The Pajama Game", on the following dates:
Friday & Saturday, March 11 & 12, at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday Matinee, March 13, at 2:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, March 18 & 19, at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are now on sale. On days when school is in session, tickets may be purchased Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in the Greendale High School auditorium lobby (main entrance to the high school), from 2:30-3:30 p.m. In addition, tickets may be purchased or picked up Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. at GHS.
Tickets to evening performances are $10 for adults and $8 for students 18 & under.
Tickets to the Sunday, March 13 matinee are all $7.
All seats are reserved.
Those presenting a ticket to the Greendale School District's Empty Bowls fundraiser will receive a $1.00 discount on tickets to the March 19 performance of "The Pajama Game".
For a ticket order form and more information, please visit http://www.greendale.k12.wi.us/GHS/performing_arts.html.
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- Greendale High School alum Kamilah Lay awarded scholarship
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- Free Bluegrass Concert July 10th
- NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 days a week!
- Enroll NOW K3-8th Grades St. Martin of Tours