The Greendale Entertainment Association’s
Annual Spring/Summer Children’s/Infants Toy & Clothing Resale
We will again have 3 large rooms filled with items!!!!!!!!
April 16th, 2011
8:00 AM- 11:00 A.M.
We will be closed from 11:00-12:00 for re-organization
1/2 price sale from 12:00 (NOON) - 2:00 P.M.
Greendale High School
**For Safety reasons, Children under 12 years old are not allowed until after 10:00 a.m.
STROLLERS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ALL
Seller registration is closed. For volunteer information please email Gail @ email@example.com
DON’T MISS THIS SALE OF OVER 180 SELLERS OF QUALITY AND NAME BRAND INFANT AND CHILDREN’S SPRING /SUMMER CLOTHING, SWIM SUITS, SHORT SETS, SPRING JACKETS, DRESSES, TOYS, BIKES, OUTDOOR PLAY EQUIPMENT, STROLLERS, HIGH CHAIRS, CAR SEATS, BABY EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE, BOOKS, VIDEOS DVD’S, DANCE CLOTHES, SHOES, SPORTS EQUIPMENT, MATERNITY CLOTHING AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
THIS IS THE SALE YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2