These warm days remind us that it's time to plan your summer garden. Order forms for the plant sale of the Hales Corners Historical Society, now in its 30th year, will be available April 1 at the Hales Corners Library, 5885 S. 116th St. Order forms will be due May 2.
All the old favorites--more than 50 varieties--will be back. You'll find every hue in petunias and impatiens. The old stand-bys include zinnias, geraniums, begonias, and alyssum. There will be hanging baskets, patio pots, and impatiens pouches.
Plants are sold with a money-back guarantee. At pickup, customers may exchange any plant that doesn't suit them or get a refund. The plant pickup dates will be May 18-21. The pickup site is again the Stahl-Conrad Homestead, 9724 W. Forest Home Ave.
For more information, call Audrey Reineck at 529-2687.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Device Workshop
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Fox River Invitational
- Wounded Warriors Play in Waukesha
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- South Milwaukee Music at the Market Series Starts Sept 11th