These warm days remind us that it's time to plan your summer garden. Order forms for the plant sale of the Hales Corners Historical Society, now in its 30th year, will be available April 1 at the Hales Corners Library, 5885 S. 116th St. Order forms will be due May 2.
All the old favorites--more than 50 varieties--will be back. You'll find every hue in petunias and impatiens. The old stand-bys include zinnias, geraniums, begonias, and alyssum. There will be hanging baskets, patio pots, and impatiens pouches.
Plants are sold with a money-back guarantee. At pickup, customers may exchange any plant that doesn't suit them or get a refund. The plant pickup dates will be May 18-21. The pickup site is again the Stahl-Conrad Homestead, 9724 W. Forest Home Ave.
For more information, call Audrey Reineck at 529-2687.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin