These warm days remind us that it's time to plan your summer garden. Order forms for the plant sale of the Hales Corners Historical Society, now in its 30th year, will be available April 1 at the Hales Corners Library, 5885 S. 116th St. Order forms will be due May 2.
All the old favorites--more than 50 varieties--will be back. You'll find every hue in petunias and impatiens. The old stand-bys include zinnias, geraniums, begonias, and alyssum. There will be hanging baskets, patio pots, and impatiens pouches.
Plants are sold with a money-back guarantee. At pickup, customers may exchange any plant that doesn't suit them or get a refund. The plant pickup dates will be May 18-21. The pickup site is again the Stahl-Conrad Homestead, 9724 W. Forest Home Ave.
For more information, call Audrey Reineck at 529-2687.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas Holly Fair
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Thanksgiving Day Free Bootcamp Workout in the Park
- St.Alphonsus Sunday School Students to Aid the Poor this Thanksgiving