[Benefit to Raise Money for Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Victims]
Community members will come together for the Rock 4 Red Cross Relief on April 8, 2011, at the American Serb Hall to help fund the American Red Cross relief efforts in Japan. This event, hosted by the Miles Production Group/Miles Entertainment, will feature some of Milwaukee’s finest musicians, all donating their time and talent to the cause.
The Rock 4 Red Cross Relief will raise money for the victims in Japan and support the American Red Cross in its relief efforts. Admission is a $10.00 donation at the door, and all donations go to the American Red Cross. Performers will include Joe Richter, Pete D’more, Eroc from Black Frog, Jasen Kinart, Mary Beth Anthony Band, David Marshall Band, Razors Edge (AC/DC tribute band), 33 RPM Band (classic album rock), and more. Entertainment begins at noon and ends at 2:00 a.m. The Serb Hall fish fry will be available for purchase throughout the day.
“The Rock 4 Red Cross Relief is an uplifting event, and it will give community members the opportunity to make a difference for those affected by the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan on March 12,” said Gordon Miles of Miles Entertainment. “We have been supported by generous donations of local businesses, such as Uncle Bob’s Music and the American Serb Hall.” The event’s media partners are WKLH-FM 96.5, WMIL-FM 106.1, WITI-TV Fox 6, and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Milwaukee-area musicians who are interested in donating their time and/or talent or those wishing to make cash or raffle item donations can contact Gordon Miles at 414-543-4274 or email@example.com.
[About the American Red Cross]
The American Red Cross is the nation’s premier emergency response organization that has nearly 700 locally supported chapters. It was established in 1881, and it is dedicated to aiding victims of war and natural disasters. The American Red Cross aims to prevent and relieve suffering, and it relies on donations of time, money, and blood to do its work. It is an organization that allows people to help their neighbors in their backyards or across the ocean.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Open House