The Greenfield Performing Arts Center welcomes the up-and-coming musical group, The Noble Bros and the Supa Sonic Band on Friday, April 15th at 7:30 pm.
The Noble Bros are three young vocalist/dancers originating from Green Bay who take on many different musical stylings from Bob Marley and Michael Jackson to modern performers such as Usher. They are backed by a seven member show band who promise an “evening of excitement as you enjoy your favorite R&B/Pop songs!”
Tickets are $10 for students and seniors and $12 for adults and available online through www.greenfieldpac.com. The Performing Arts Center is accessible through the main entrance of the high school, which is located at 4800 South 60th Street.
For additional information, please contact Colleen Lentz at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.254.9086.
About the Greenfield Performing Arts Center: The Greenfield Performing Arts Center is a state of the art for-rent facility for theatrical and musical productions, rehearsal space, lectures, conferences, seminars and more. It is located right off the freeway on 60th and Layton in Greenfield at 4800 S. 60th St., Greenfield, WI 53220.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?