Lynda Gruenewald-Schmitz Named Vice President Of Clinical Innovation For Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
Lynda Gruenewald-Schmitz, RN, MSN, has been named Vice President of Clinical Innovation for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
In this role, she will work closely with Chief Nursing Officers and other leaders and professionals to design and advance a new Care Delivery Model across the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare System.
Gruenewald-Schmitz holds a MSN from Cardinal Stritch University with a strong focus on clinical development and education. She has leadership background in hospice, palliative care, and community service. She is the founder, past president, and board member of Kyle’s Korner, Inc., Milwaukee’s first free-standing grief center dedicated to grieving families.
Most recently, Gruenewald-Schmitz was the Director of Clinical Services for Odyssey Hospice Healthcare of Milwaukee, where she oversaw interdisciplinary professional teams across Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha and Burlington. From June 2002 to December 2004, she served as Director for Ambulatory Services for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit