Lynda Gruenewald-Schmitz Named Vice President Of Clinical Innovation For Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
Lynda Gruenewald-Schmitz, RN, MSN, has been named Vice President of Clinical Innovation for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
In this role, she will work closely with Chief Nursing Officers and other leaders and professionals to design and advance a new Care Delivery Model across the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare System.
Gruenewald-Schmitz holds a MSN from Cardinal Stritch University with a strong focus on clinical development and education. She has leadership background in hospice, palliative care, and community service. She is the founder, past president, and board member of Kyle’s Korner, Inc., Milwaukee’s first free-standing grief center dedicated to grieving families.
Most recently, Gruenewald-Schmitz was the Director of Clinical Services for Odyssey Hospice Healthcare of Milwaukee, where she oversaw interdisciplinary professional teams across Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha and Burlington. From June 2002 to December 2004, she served as Director for Ambulatory Services for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Catholic Singles Beach Party Dance
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- LOCAL SOPRANO WINS $1000.00 SCHOLARSHIP