Lynda Gruenewald-Schmitz Named Vice President Of Clinical Innovation For Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
Lynda Gruenewald-Schmitz, RN, MSN, has been named Vice President of Clinical Innovation for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
In this role, she will work closely with Chief Nursing Officers and other leaders and professionals to design and advance a new Care Delivery Model across the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare System.
Gruenewald-Schmitz holds a MSN from Cardinal Stritch University with a strong focus on clinical development and education. She has leadership background in hospice, palliative care, and community service. She is the founder, past president, and board member of Kyle’s Korner, Inc., Milwaukee’s first free-standing grief center dedicated to grieving families.
Most recently, Gruenewald-Schmitz was the Director of Clinical Services for Odyssey Hospice Healthcare of Milwaukee, where she oversaw interdisciplinary professional teams across Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha and Burlington. From June 2002 to December 2004, she served as Director for Ambulatory Services for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library