Lifetime Art Competition, a program of Interfaith Older Adult Programs, will begin touring the 2011-2012 traveling, juried exhibit beginning May 6th. An opening artists' reception will be held at Harbour Village located at 5700 Mockingbird Lane in Greendale, 1-3 pm on May 12th. The reception is open to the public. The exhibit will be on display at Harbour Village until the end of May. Twenty five winners are chosen each year by judges from the art community that include art educators, gallery owners and artists.
The art tours to 9 different locations between May and the end of February of the following year. Painting of all media, drawings, mixed media and photography are accepted. Artists are at least 50 years of age and live in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Waukesha and Washington County. Most of the art is for sale. Note cards created from the 25 designs are also available for sale.
If you would like to get on the mailing list for an entry form for the 2012 exhibit, please contact Anne Dow at 414-220-8660 or firstname.lastname@example.org You can view our website at www.interfaithmilw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!