Milwaukee Millwork, a leading distributor of doors, windows, and finished millwork to southeastern Wisconsin with a showroom at 11712 W. Dixon St., Milwaukee, has merged with Milwaukee-based American Millwork & Hardware, Inc. (AMH)
The merger between the two companies, which will total more than 30 employees, enables Milwaukee Millwork and AMH to expand their offerings, as they now can provide industrial supplies, light commercial products, and a full line of residential products, including...
• Abrasives & Shop Supplies
• Builders Hardware & Material
• Cutting Tools
• Fasteners & Fastening Tools
• Hand Tools
• Lawn & Garden
• Material Handling & Packaging
• Office Supplies
• Outdoor Equipment
• Paint, Adhesives, & Industrial Chemicals
• Plumbing & Heating
• Power Tools & Accessories
• Safety & Personal Protection
“Milwaukee Millwork’s merger with American Millwork & Hardware creates one of the most unique company’s in Wisconsin, as we now have product offerings that fully cover the commercial and residential product needs for contractors and homeowners,” said Greg Adamec, Milwaukee Millwork general manager. “By increasing our fleet of trucks, we have expanded our service radius, as we now cover the entire state of Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.”
“AMH is located next door to the Milwaukee Millwork showroom at 11628 W. Dixon St., which offers the convenience of having all our products in one location, which will provide an added savings to our customers,” Adamec said.
Since 1953, Milwaukee Millwork has been a leading distributor of windows, doors, mouldings, cabinets, stair parts, and related hardware for commercial contractors, homebuilders, and remodeling contractors in the Milwaukee area. A locally managed firm, Milwaukee Millwork offers an expansive showroom featuring full displays of product lines it supplies and maintains. The company is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified, has Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
For more than 25 years, AMH has been a supplier to colleges, universities, local health care facilities, hospitals, municipalities, and local schools. AMH is a Wisconsin/Northern Illinois based supplier of over 600,000 items and the company is also Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified.
For more information and to learn about the company’s range of product lines, visit their showroom, view milwaukeemillwork.com and view www.amhindustrialsupply.com, or call Milwaukee Millwork at 414-774-8248 or AMH at 414-353-1234.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Airport seeks volunteers at information desk
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Santa's Coming to Gift of Wings
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center