On Friday, July 1st, the Greendale High School Marching Band is proud to host its second annual Mid-America Competing Band Directors Association (MACBDA) field show competition at Gavinski Stadium. This competition, beginning at 7 PM, will feature performances from groups from Wisconsin and Illinois. Tickets for this event are $7 and can be purchased at the gate. Gates open at 6 PM.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Catholic Singles Beach Party Dance
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- LOCAL SOPRANO WINS $1000.00 SCHOLARSHIP