On Friday, July 1st, the Greendale High School Marching Band is proud to host its second annual Mid-America Competing Band Directors Association (MACBDA) field show competition at Gavinski Stadium. This competition, beginning at 7 PM, will feature performances from groups from Wisconsin and Illinois. Tickets for this event are $7 and can be purchased at the gate. Gates open at 6 PM.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Root River Theatre Company Presents "Speed-the-Plow"