Greendale Park and Recreation is still taking teams for the 30th Annual Village Days Men's Softball Tournament! The Tournament is held a the Community Center Park Fields on 76th Street August 12-14th. The team entry fee is $135.00 and we can take up to 32 teams!It will feature a Flight A-B-C format, with two games guaranteed. Flight A, B and C champion teams will receive a cash award. Any questions call Greendale Park and Recreation at 423-2790.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Danceworks Mad Hot Ballroom and Tap Competition
- St. Gregory the Great Hosts Student Art Fair
- 12U Zone Takes Second in Waukegan Tournament
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House