On Tuesday, August 16th, 1:00-2:30pm join other older adults from throughout Milwaukee’s Southwest Communities of Franklin, Greendale, Greenfield and Hales Corners for a presentation given by Gail Gabrelian entitled Does Your Retirement Plan Need a Tune-up? This offering is made possible through the sponsorship of the Senior Resource Forum. The presentation will take place at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 W. Loomis Rd., Franklin. Light refreshments and snacks will be served. For more information contact Nancy at 414-433-9309.
How would your retire lifestyle be different if you had the peace of mind of a guaranteed paycheck for the rest of your life? Today people are living longer than ever before and are concerned about having enough assets to see them through retirement. Outliving your assets, also called longevity risk, is a real risk retirees face as more people are spending thirty or more years of their lives in retirement. By attending this presentation you’ll learn how a guaranteed lifetime income plan can provide you with a never ending paycheck that is safe, predictable and guaranteed to arrive every month for the rest of your life – no matter what. Gail Gabrelian CLU, ChFC, CLTC has been an Agent with New York Life for twenty two years. Her office is currently located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She works in the area of retirement planning helping her clients to identify and achieve their financial goals by looking at all areas of their lifestyle. Gail is very active in the Milwaukee community and has spoken on topics related to planning for retirement and long term care.
The Senior Resource Forum was created by area professionals who serve older adults in the Franklin, Greendale, Greenfield and Hales Corners communities, to enhance and empower the lives of older adults through education, support and advocacy. Each monthly gathering will include a presentation from qualified presenters and refreshments. Members of the Senior Resource Forum include representatives from Community Care, Easy Living HHCA & Mueller Therapy, Harbour Village, New York Life Insurance, Patient Communication Advocates, Senior Planning Group, Senior Real Estate, Synergy HomeCare, and VITAS Innovative Hospice.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit