Catholic Singles next dance will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2011, at Blessed Sacrament Parish, 3100 South 41 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of the "Best of Everything" band between 7:00pm and 11:00pm, doors opening at about 6:45pm with the cost remaining at $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans)is both appreciated and expected. All single adults age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this to be placed in your newspapers; thanking you advance for any/all help and co-operation you are able to provide the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, October 11th
- Community Events at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Airport seeks volunteers at information desk
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Santa's Coming to Gift of Wings
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness
- Annual Free Genealogy Workshop to be held at the Milwaukee Family History Center