Catholic Singles next dance will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2011, at Blessed Sacrament Parish, 3100 South 41 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of the "Best of Everything" band between 7:00pm and 11:00pm, doors opening at about 6:45pm with the cost remaining at $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans)is both appreciated and expected. All single adults age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this to be placed in your newspapers; thanking you advance for any/all help and co-operation you are able to provide the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Hymn Festival at Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry