Catholic Singles next dance will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2011, at Blessed Sacrament Parish, 3100 South 41 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of the "Best of Everything" band between 7:00pm and 11:00pm, doors opening at about 6:45pm with the cost remaining at $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans)is both appreciated and expected. All single adults age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this to be placed in your newspapers; thanking you advance for any/all help and co-operation you are able to provide the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Sky Zone Hosts First Responder “Thank You” Night
- OAK CREEK HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Shop Franklin Public Library’s Bonus Book Sale