Catholic Singles next dance will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2011, at Blessed Sacrament Parish, 3100 South 41 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of the "Best of Everything" band between 7:00pm and 11:00pm, doors opening at about 6:45pm with the cost remaining at $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans)is both appreciated and expected. All single adults age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this to be placed in your newspapers; thanking you advance for any/all help and co-operation you are able to provide the Catholic Singles Organization.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop
- Daddy & Daughter Dance Party
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"