Establishing Your Ministry Workshop November 2011 has been designed for those starting out in Ministry.
Hosted by The Body of Christ Ministries. When they established their ministry back in 2004, they spent about 600 hours of research to make sure that all legal documents were in order for the foundation structure of the ministry. They had found that this was a huge undertaking, and the labor was extreme. Their compassion for others in ministry is why this workshop is being provided to the community. The workshop was designed to help those starting out in ministry, those who are in ministry but have not yet established their documentations and the such. The workshop will provide education on 501C-3, tax exemption, federal registration, leadership training, accounting, deductions, Government Publication and Notifications resources as well as all the application that will be needed to run a successful ministry. They believe that God flows through order. And therefore, ministry needs to be in order first as an expression of obedience to God.
The Establishing Your Ministry Workshop November 2011, is just one of several outreach workshops that are being provided through The Body of Christ Ministries. They are conveniently located in West Allis, at 10633 West Oklahoma Avenue. The community outreach center focuses on providing education in regards to financing, buying a home, budgeting, and cancer outreaches. You can visit their website for more information and to register for the Workshop by visiting: www.KimSorgentMinistries.org, or by calling 414-587-9899.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!