Kitchens and Bathrooms by Callen, a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986 in Muskego, Wis. specializing in the design and installation of kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attics, additions, and other interior living space renovations, has scheduled a free panel discussion at the company’s Muskego showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd., on Wed., Jan. 18.
The panel discussion will address “Aging in Place – Make Your Home Safer & Easier to Live In.”
The following Callen staff will participate in the panel, which will focus on kitchens and bath, but also cover the rest of the home, explaining how to enhance a home without sacrificing design and style:
• Dave Clark, CGR, CAPS, SEN Certified Designer
• Paulette Soddeman, SEN Certified Designer
• Marie vos Owens, SEN Certified Designer
Space is limited and reservations are required. Call 414-529-5509 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve space to attend the panel discussion.
Callen also offers a full line of exterior remodeling services, including replacement windows, doors, siding, roofing, and Gutter Topper, while it also completes a variety of interior projects, including kitchens, bathrooms, lower levels, additions, attic conversions, and closet organization. Callen’s Muskego and Brookfield showrooms contain a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, The SEN Design Group, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Brookfield Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.callcallen.com.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants
- Lemberg Invests in Its Future Leadership
- Pick The Perfect Paint Color With Callen
- Second Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale