Kitchens and Bathrooms by Callen, a family-owned and award-winning home improvement and remodeling contractor operating since 1986 in Muskego, Wis. specializing in the design and installation of kitchen, bathroom, lower level, attics, additions, and other interior living space renovations, has scheduled a free panel discussion at the company’s Muskego showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd., on Wed., Jan. 18.
The panel discussion will address “Aging in Place – Make Your Home Safer & Easier to Live In.”
The following Callen staff will participate in the panel, which will focus on kitchens and bath, but also cover the rest of the home, explaining how to enhance a home without sacrificing design and style:
• Dave Clark, CGR, CAPS, SEN Certified Designer
• Paulette Soddeman, SEN Certified Designer
• Marie vos Owens, SEN Certified Designer
Space is limited and reservations are required. Call 414-529-5509 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve space to attend the panel discussion.
Callen also offers a full line of exterior remodeling services, including replacement windows, doors, siding, roofing, and Gutter Topper, while it also completes a variety of interior projects, including kitchens, bathrooms, lower levels, additions, attic conversions, and closet organization. Callen’s Muskego and Brookfield showrooms contain a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, The SEN Design Group, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Brookfield Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.callcallen.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Fall 2014 Concert
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library