Join us for our annual Easter Champagne Brunch at The Polish Center of Wisconsin. Seatings are at 10:00 a.m., Noon, and 2:00 p.m., 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin.
Children 6-12 years: $10.00
Children 5 and under eat free
The All You Can Eat Buffet includes: Chef-carved beef tenderloin and pork loin, spiral ham, made-to-order omelets, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, potatoes, beef burgundy, pierogi, smoked fish, fresh fruit platter, assorted salads, assorted pastries, juice, coffee, milk, tea, a glass of champagne and much more!
CASH BAR WILL BE OPEN
Advance Payment is Recommended
For reservations and more information,
call The Polish Center at (414)-529-2140
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair