Join us for our annual Easter Champagne Brunch at The Polish Center of Wisconsin. Seatings are at 10:00 a.m., Noon, and 2:00 p.m., 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin.
Children 6-12 years: $10.00
Children 5 and under eat free
The All You Can Eat Buffet includes: Chef-carved beef tenderloin and pork loin, spiral ham, made-to-order omelets, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, potatoes, beef burgundy, pierogi, smoked fish, fresh fruit platter, assorted salads, assorted pastries, juice, coffee, milk, tea, a glass of champagne and much more!
CASH BAR WILL BE OPEN
Advance Payment is Recommended
For reservations and more information,
call The Polish Center at (414)-529-2140
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants