Join us for our annual Easter Champagne Brunch at The Polish Center of Wisconsin. Seatings are at 10:00 a.m., Noon, and 2:00 p.m., 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin.
Children 6-12 years: $10.00
Children 5 and under eat free
The All You Can Eat Buffet includes: Chef-carved beef tenderloin and pork loin, spiral ham, made-to-order omelets, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, potatoes, beef burgundy, pierogi, smoked fish, fresh fruit platter, assorted salads, assorted pastries, juice, coffee, milk, tea, a glass of champagne and much more!
CASH BAR WILL BE OPEN
Advance Payment is Recommended
For reservations and more information,
call The Polish Center at (414)-529-2140
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Plans Grand Reopening on July 31st - Shows off remodeled 11th Avenue Streetscape
- Greendale Choir Teacher featured in GCT’s production of Legally Blonde: The Musical
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Greendale Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial