Join us for our annual Easter Champagne Brunch at The Polish Center of Wisconsin. Seatings are at 10:00 a.m., Noon, and 2:00 p.m., 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin.
Children 6-12 years: $10.00
Children 5 and under eat free
The All You Can Eat Buffet includes: Chef-carved beef tenderloin and pork loin, spiral ham, made-to-order omelets, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, potatoes, beef burgundy, pierogi, smoked fish, fresh fruit platter, assorted salads, assorted pastries, juice, coffee, milk, tea, a glass of champagne and much more!
CASH BAR WILL BE OPEN
Advance Payment is Recommended
For reservations and more information,
call The Polish Center at (414)-529-2140
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Humor Sunday
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Greenhills Ohio Proclaims March 20th "Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day"
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA