Join us for our annual Easter Champagne Brunch at The Polish Center of Wisconsin. Seatings are at 10:00 a.m., Noon, and 2:00 p.m., 6941 S. 68th St., Franklin.
Children 6-12 years: $10.00
Children 5 and under eat free
The All You Can Eat Buffet includes: Chef-carved beef tenderloin and pork loin, spiral ham, made-to-order omelets, Polish sausage, chicken supreme, potatoes, beef burgundy, pierogi, smoked fish, fresh fruit platter, assorted salads, assorted pastries, juice, coffee, milk, tea, a glass of champagne and much more!
CASH BAR WILL BE OPEN
Advance Payment is Recommended
For reservations and more information,
call The Polish Center at (414)-529-2140
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date