Greendale Community Theatre Proudly Presents:
The Buffoonery Project: The Movie Musical
Cabaret style performance at Muskego Lakes Country Club
Thursday April 19th, Friday April 20th, & Saturday April 21
Broadway has an incredible talent for taking movies that everyone loves and turning them into a spectacle that is enjoyed by …well, less than everyone. We can do that! We are taking your most beloved cinematic masterpieces and turning them into pure musical buffoonery, in under 2 hours.
So bring your family and your friends for a night of fast-paced, fun, interactive Buffoonery, featuring some of GCT’s finest.
Featuring: Amber Smith, Brian Bzdawka, Robby McGhee, Jordan Gwiazdowski, & Tom Reifenberg
Performances are at 7:30pm at Muskego Lakes Country Club, 14020 Loomis Road, Muskego. All show tickets are $10.
Muskego Lakes Country Club will again be featuring pre-show dinner options for out Friday & Saturday performances. The pre-show dinner & show option for Friday and Saturday is $28.50 (show & dinner, gratuity included)
On Friday night, Muskego Lakes Country Club is offering an Italian Pasta Buffet.
On Saturday night, they will be offering a dinner buffet featuring roast beef, baked chicken and baked cod.
Recommended that parties arrive no later than 6:00 for dinner. For both the Friday & Saturday performances the bar will be open at 5:30 for cocktails. For Thursday, the bar will be open at 6:30. Seating for the show is cabaret style - table seating.
For all information visit our website: www.greendaletheatre.org.
Order your show tickets and dinner reservations online via our website.
Greendale Park and Recreation Department at 423-2790.
Muskego Lakes Country Club at 414-425-6500.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Fall 2014 Concert
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library