Layton Terrace senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Downsizing: Tips to get you Motivated." The thought of downsizing can be overwhelming and often results in procrastination. The good news is, with a little help, this project can be manageable.
In this free program, Adele Lund will share some easy downsizing techniques and guide people to view those items with special meaning —your treasures — in a whole new way. This change in outlook may actually inspire you to downsize!
Attendees will learn:
• Where do I begin?
• What do I do with all of my stuff?
• What to do with items of sentimental value/emotional attachments
• Who can I trust to help?
• Additional resources to make the process easier
The program will be held on Thursday, April 12th from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. at Layton Terrace, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield. Refreshments and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-425-5600 by April 10th if interested in attending.
Layton Terrace is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate Alzheimer’s/dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream at Greendale Gift of Wings!
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- 5th Annual Classic Car Show
- Red Carpet Celebration
- Spring Break 2016 in China with the Chamber
- 2106 Zone Baseball Program & Tryout Information
- South Milwaukee Market Temporarily Moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Georgie Porgie's Offers Chance to Win Free Custard for a Year on National Ice Cream Day
- Stewart and Heipp Named Assistant Coordinators for Ebenezer Child Care Centers