Catholic Singles Dance, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at Saint Rita Parish, 2318 South 61 Street, West Allis.
Dance to music with "Dave Hall" between 7:00 and 11:00 pm, doors opening at 6:45 pm; cost for non-members $9.00 and members $6.00.
Proper dress attire (no jeans) is expected and appreciated. All single adults 21 and over of all Religions are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
and/or my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be room in your newspapers for this; thank you for any/all help and co-operation you are able to grant the Catholic Singles Organization.
Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Hymn Festival at Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry