Catholic Singles Dance, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at Saint Rita Parish, 2318 South 61 Street, West Allis.
Dance to music with "Dave Hall" between 7:00 and 11:00 pm, doors opening at 6:45 pm; cost for non-members $9.00 and members $6.00.
Proper dress attire (no jeans) is expected and appreciated. All single adults 21 and over of all Religions are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
and/or my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be room in your newspapers for this; thank you for any/all help and co-operation you are able to grant the Catholic Singles Organization.
Publicity and Dance Committee
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band