Catholic Singles Dance, Saturday, April 21, 2012 at Saint Rita Parish, 2318 South 61 Street, West Allis.
Dance to music with "Dave Hall" between 7:00 and 11:00 pm, doors opening at 6:45 pm; cost for non-members $9.00 and members $6.00.
Proper dress attire (no jeans) is expected and appreciated. All single adults 21 and over of all Religions are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
and/or my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be room in your newspapers for this; thank you for any/all help and co-operation you are able to grant the Catholic Singles Organization.
Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration