Catholic Singles Dance Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Saint Joseph Parish, 12130 West Center Street, Wauwatosa.
Dance to the music of "Our House" between 7:00-11:00PM, doors open at 6:45PM; cost $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
All single adults age 21 and over of all religions are welcome.
Proper dress attire is both expected and appreciated.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
Thank you for your help in promoting the Catholic Singles dance.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Florentine Opera Insights: Julius Caesar
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive March 1 - 31 to Help People in Need in Milwaukee and Around the World
- The Comedy Depot Brookfield March 7th & 8th
- Collaborative Divorce Group to host Second Saturday workshops at Oak Creek Community Center April 12th 10am-Noon
- Hymn Festival at Hales Corners Lutheran Church
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry