Catholic Singles Dance Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Saint Joseph Parish, 12130 West Center Street, Wauwatosa.
Dance to the music of "Our House" between 7:00-11:00PM, doors open at 6:45PM; cost $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
All single adults age 21 and over of all religions are welcome.
Proper dress attire is both expected and appreciated.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
Thank you for your help in promoting the Catholic Singles dance.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Buddhist Monk from Singapore Visits Great Lake Zen Center for Open House
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee NARI Gold Award
- Greenfield student collaborates with Layton Terrace to complete Eagle Scout Project