Catholic Singles Dance Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Saint Joseph Parish, 12130 West Center Street, Wauwatosa.
Dance to the music of "Our House" between 7:00-11:00PM, doors open at 6:45PM; cost $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
All single adults age 21 and over of all religions are welcome.
Proper dress attire is both expected and appreciated.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
Thank you for your help in promoting the Catholic Singles dance.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Greendale Education Association Comments on School Board Race
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- LearningRx Spreads Word About Brain Injury Awareness
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Open House