Catholic Singles Dance Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Saint Joseph Parish, 12130 West Center Street, Wauwatosa.
Dance to the music of "Our House" between 7:00-11:00PM, doors open at 6:45PM; cost $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
All single adults age 21 and over of all religions are welcome.
Proper dress attire is both expected and appreciated.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number 262-886-9257
Thank you for your help in promoting the Catholic Singles dance.
Cathie Petersen, Publicity and Dance Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Greendale Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit