Catholic Singles last dance will be Saturday, May 19, 2012, at Saint Gregory the Great Parish, 3160 South 63 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of "Special K" between 7:00 and 11:00pm; doors open 6:45pm; cost remains $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
Proper dress attire (no jeans) is both expected and appreciated. All single adults of all religions age 21 and over are welcome
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
my number can be used as well 262-886-9257
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band