Melina Martin Gingras is pleased to announce the grand opening of Midwest Yarn, a yarn shop and boutique that caters to knitters, crocheters, and those who would like to learn these crafts. Located at 3385 S. Kinnickinnic Avenue, Midwest Yarn offers high quality yarn, knitting courses, and one-on-one help with knitting projects. This shop features a boutique like atmosphere and will carry yarn, pattern books, knit and crochet supplies, and handmade items from local artists and crafters.
Melina, the owner, has been a knitter for over 20 years and is eager to bring a yarn shop to the Bay View community. Come in for the official grand opening celebration which will be held on Tuesday, June 5, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Open knit and crochet time will be held in the shop before then on Saturday, May 19, May 26, and June 2 from 10:00 am to noon. In the mean time, browse Midwest Yarn’s selection on its website http://www.midwestyarn.com.
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band