The Education Foundation of Greendale will host the annual Celebration of Education on Friday, June 1, 2012 at 6 p.m. at Tuckaway Country Club, 6901 W. Drexel Ave., Franklin, Wisconsin. We have awesome auction items to bid on, delicious food, and a special program planned.
The Celebration of Education provides a special opportunity for Greendale community members, businesses, parents, faculty and students to join together to acknowledge the achievements of Greendale students and alumni.
The fun and informal event will include live music from the Greendale High School Jazz Band, raffle items, auction items, in addition to hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar. Today’s TMJ4 news anchor Vince Vitrano will serve as emcee for this year’s event. We'll honor our retirees and say goodbye to Superintendent Dr. William Hughes.
Tickets are $30 and can be purchased at the door, at the Greendale Visitor's Center, at any school, or online at www.efgreendale.org. Thank you for your support!
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band
- Last week for residents to apply for Milwaukee County Energy Assistance Program
- K3, K4, and K5 Open House Play Date