Red Robin in Greenfield Holds Charity Car Wash Benefiting Victims of Aurora Theater Shooting
Seven of the company’s employees injured in the attack; one tragically killed
On Wednesday, Red Robin employees will be holding a car wash to benefit victims of the recent theater shooting in Aurora, Colo. The benefit is being held to help several employees of the company’s Havana, Colo., location who were in the theater at the time of the attack. Of those, seven employees were injured, and one employee, Alex Sullivan, was killed.
All proceeds from the car wash will benefit the Red Robin Foundation and will directly support those employees who were impacted by the tragedy. The car wash will be held at Red Robin’s Greenfield’s location on Wednesday, Aug. 15, from 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. A donation of $10 is suggested.
“Being part of this community – one that understands the importance of giving back, even in the wake of recent tragedies in our own backyard – shows our commitment to moving forward and beginning the process of healing,” says Ryan Peterson, general manager of Red Robin’s Greenfield location. “Our corporate culture focuses on the needs of our employees, and by conducting this small event we’re hoping we can show our support and solidarity to those who have suffered.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!