Catholic Singles next dance will be on Saturday, October 6, 2012, at Saint Rita Parish, 2318 South 61 Street, West Allis. Yes no mistake, the same location as our first dance.
Dancing between 7:00 and 11:00pm to the music of the "Best of Everything" 5 piece band; doors open at 6:45 pm; cost $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
All single adults of all religions age 21 and over are welcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066 and/or my number 262-886-9257 is perfectly OK to use as well.
In hopes there will be room for this in your newspapers as a press release; thank you for any/all help and co-operation you are able to allot the Catholic Singles Organization.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- GMS Author Visit Promotes Literacy, Love of Books!
- Free Culinary Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus in June
- Memorial Day Program
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Simple steps beforehand can aid the healing process after surgery