The entire community is invited to the annual Cinnamon & Cider Craft Fair!
Franklin High School
Saturday, November 10, 2012
9 am - 3 pm.
8222 S. 51st St (just south of Drexel on 51st)
Start your holiday shopping early - over 75 crafters will be selling their wares!
Enjoy live music throughout the day, provided by students from the Franklin High School band, orchestra and choir.
A bake sale and concessions will be available, so you won't need to go home hungry.
Admission is $2, and all proceeds go to support the Franklin High School Music Department.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryouts
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- Back to School Special
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Packer Party at P&A Nails!
- Oktoberfest Festival at St. Martin of Tours