The entire community is invited to the annual Cinnamon & Cider Craft Fair!
Franklin High School
Saturday, November 10, 2012
9 am - 3 pm.
8222 S. 51st St (just south of Drexel on 51st)
Start your holiday shopping early - over 75 crafters will be selling their wares!
Enjoy live music throughout the day, provided by students from the Franklin High School band, orchestra and choir.
A bake sale and concessions will be available, so you won't need to go home hungry.
Admission is $2, and all proceeds go to support the Franklin High School Music Department.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas Holly Fair
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Local Resident Stars in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- Thanksgiving Day Free Bootcamp Workout in the Park
- St.Alphonsus Sunday School Students to Aid the Poor this Thanksgiving