Members and guests of the Hales Corners Woman's Club will learn about Quilting from Trudie Hughes on Friday, November 9, at Village Hall.
Ms. Hughes, an avid professional quilter, will share her personal story about the importance of quilting in her life. She will show samples of her handiwork, including those she makes for a temporary crisis center for children, La Causa Crisis Nursery.
Sales from her quilts will benefit the children's crisis charity.
Guests are welcome. The program will begin at 1 p.m., following a social hour / light lunch at noon and a brief meeting. Social hostesses for the month are members of the Book Club.
Membership in the Hales Corners Woman's Club is open to all interested women in Hales Corners and surrounding communities. For further information about the program or about the club, please contact Marjorie Pagel, 414-425-4066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery
- Sky Zone Hosts First Responder “Thank You” Night
- OAK CREEK HISTORICAL SOCIETY
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Shop Franklin Public Library’s Bonus Book Sale
- Franklin Public Library Author Event with Dr. Raymond Wu