The Schroeder YMCA Swim Team celebrates its expansion to the south side of Milwaukee by hosting tryouts for novice swimmers ages 6-14. The tryout will be held Wednesday, November 28th at 6 PM at the Greendale High School pool.
The goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. No competitive swimming experience is necessary to tryout. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool. An informational parent meeting will also be held at the same time to describe the new program and answer questions.
There will be no program fee for the month of December, however all swimmers must become members of United Sates Swimming. Program fees begin January 1st and will include a youth metro Milwaukee YMCA membership.
For more information call (414) 897-8932.
Find us online at wsacltd.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season