The Schroeder YMCA Swim Team celebrates its expansion to the south side of Milwaukee by hosting tryouts for novice swimmers ages 6-14. The tryout will be held Wednesday, November 28th at 6 PM at the Greendale High School pool.
The goal is to attract new families to the sport of competitive swimming. No competitive swimming experience is necessary to tryout. At the tryout, swimmers will be asked to swim one length of the pool. An informational parent meeting will also be held at the same time to describe the new program and answer questions.
There will be no program fee for the month of December, however all swimmers must become members of United Sates Swimming. Program fees begin January 1st and will include a youth metro Milwaukee YMCA membership.
For more information call (414) 897-8932.
Find us online at wsacltd.org
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Martin Luther Softball Advances with Regional Win
- Greendale Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- Martin Luther Softball Wins Milwaukee Lutheran Tourney
- Scouting fundraiser donated to Greendale Veterans Memorial.
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Martin Luther Baseball in Driver's Seat
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band